Herausgeber: PNE WIND AG
PNE WIND Group successful in operational business in Germany
- Looft repowering project (16.5 MW) completedCuxhaven (renewablepress) - The companies of the PNE WIND Group are successful in the German wind energy market. The Looft repowering project in Schleswig-Holstein was completed and commissioned as scheduled in the first quarter. In Lower Saxony, the company started the construction of the Gerdau-Schwienau repowering wind farm. Pleasing progress was also made in other projects.
- Start of construction of the Gerdau-Schwienau repowering project (21.6 MW)
- Further permits obtained
Six Vestas V66 wind turbines were replaced by five Vestas V112 turbines in the Looft wind farm, which was built in 2001 by WKN AG, a member of the PNE WIND Group. Today's turbines with a hub height of 94 meters have a total rated output of 16.5 megawatts. Based on the successful cooperation at that time, the operators of the WKN wind farm now also commissioned the implementation of the repowering project. As a result, the company will achieve a 2.5-fold increase in production in the future. The economic concept was the responsibility of the subsidiary BGZ Fondsverwaltung, which continues to be entrusted with the management and operation of the wind farm. As before, the technical wind farm management remains the responsibility of the PNE WIND subsidiary Energy Consult.
At the same time as the project in Schleswig-Holstein was completed, construction work on the Gerdau-Schwienau wind farm in Lower Saxony began, where six new wind power turbines with a total nominal output of 21.6 MW will be erected. These will replace 13 turbines, which had been erected from 2001 in this wind farm by the PNE WIND Group. Here as well, repowering can significantly increase the level of power generation.
Further operational successes
The PNE WIND Group also achieved further operational success on the German market. The Kittlitz project (Brandenburg) received approval for a total nominal output of 20 megawatts.
In Wangerland, Lower Saxony, the planned construction of a community wind farm is underway. Here, the PNE WIND Group provides services in the areas of project development, construction management and financing. PNE WIND is thus pursuing its strategy of further increasing the share of services. Commissioning is scheduled for mid-2018.
In addition, preparations are underway for participation in the next tender rounds for wind farm projects in Germany.
Markus Lesser, CEO of PNE WIND AG: "The high level of competence in our core business, the development of wind farms, continues to be reflected in operational success. This is particularly evident in the Gerdau-Schwienau project, for which we were awarded a contract in this year's tender and have already started construction. It is also very pleasing that wind farm operators are increasingly securing our competence through services."
About the PNE WIND-Group
The PNE WIND-Group, with its brands PNE WIND and WKN, is one of the leading German wind farm developers. With its approx. 360 employees, the PNE WIND Group has been offering services covering the entire added value chain ranging from the development, planning, realisation, financing, operation, marketing and repowering of wind farms in Germany and abroad from a single source for more than 25 years. Once the completed plants have been handed over to operators, the PNE WIND Group also offers technical and commercial management services, including regular maintenance, for the wind farms. The offshore wind farms at sea are developed up to the point where they are ready to be constructed. Alongside its business activities in the established domestic market in Germany, the PNE WIND Group is present at the international level in order to benefit from the tremendous growth potential of the global wind energy market and it is expanding into dynamic growth markets.
Cuxhaven, April 20, 2018
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to PNE WIND AG.
Attention editorial offices: For further questions please contact
PNE WIND AG
Head of Corporate Communications
Tel: +49(0) 4721 718 453
Fax: +49(0) 4721 718 373
Tel: +49(0) 47 21 – 7 18 - 454
Fax: +49(0) 47 21 – 7 18 - 373
PNE WIND AG
Peter-Henlein-Straße 2 - 4
Online-Pressemappe - alle Pressemitteilungen der PNE WIND AG | RSS-Feed abonnieren
Pressebilder nur für die redaktionelle Verwendung
Hinweis: Für den Inhalt der Pressemitteilung ist der Emittent / Herausgeber der Meldung »PNE WIND AG« verantwortlich.
Weitere Pressemitteilungen von PNE WIND AG
- PNE AG stärkt Position im Markt sauberer Energien
- PNE AG stärkt Positionierung bei Stromabnahmeverträgen (PPA)
- PNE AG: Eigenbetrieb von Windparks wird weiter ausgebaut
- PNE AG schließt herausforderndes erstes Halbjahr 2020 operativ u...
- PNE AG mit dynamischem Start in das Geschäftsjahr 2020
- PNE AG: Geschäftsjahr 2019 sehr erfolgreich abgeschlossen
- PNE AG: Ausweitung des Eigenbetriebs auf bis zu 500 MW bis 2023
- PNE-Gruppe startet mit neuen Projekten schwungvoll in 2020
- PNE-Gruppe verkauft Windpark in Brandenburg an CEE Group
- PNE-Gruppe hat die Windparks Neuenwalde und Kittlitz fertiggestellt
Meist geklickte Pressemitteilungen von PNE WIND AG
- 1 PNE WIND-Tochter WKN verkauft Vivaldi Springtime Projekt
- 2 PNE WIND AG: Strategische Entwicklung zum Clean Energy Solutio...
- 3 PNE WIND schließt Geschäftsjahr 2016 mit Rekordergebnis ab
About PNE WIND AG
PNE Group, a company operating on an international level with two brands, PNE and WKN, is one of the most experienced project developers in the field of onshore and offshore wind farms. Based on this success, the Company has developed to become a clean energy solutions provider.
From initial site exploration and the approval procedure performance to financing and turn-key construction to operation and re-powering, the Company´s services encompass all the phases for developing and operating wind farms: based on this strong position, we continue to develop. In addition to wind energy, in the future the Company´s offer will include photovoltaic, electricity storage and power-to-gas technologies with a focus on hydrogen.