Herausgeber: Energiequelle GmbH
Start of construction for Finnish wind farm Konttisuo
- Energiequelle GmbH to install seven Nordex N149/4.0-4.5 turbines in FinlandHelsinki/Konttisuo (renewablepress) - Construction works on Energiequelle GmbH's second project in Finland will commence this week. The Konttisuo wind farm, which is being built 20 kilometers south-east of the municipality of Soini on the border between South Ostrobothnia and Central Finland, comprises seven Nordex turbines with a total capacity of 29.96 MW.
Energiequelle has contracted Infra Builders Oy to construct the roads, foundations, park cabling and the associated transformer station. Infra Builders Oy will now start with the road construction and then continues with the construction of the first foundations.
The N149/4.0-4.5 turbines are delivered as cold climate version and will be equipped with an anti-icing. The energy-efficient heating of this system prevents ice from accumulating on the rotor blades and turbines. There is no need to stop the turbines for de-icing purposes, which has a very positive effect on the yield.
The order also includes a premium service contract for a period of 25 years. The park is scheduled to be commissioned in December 2021.
"Throughout the entire development phase, the Konttisuo project has received a lot of encouragement and support from the local community and the municiplaity. We would like to thank them for this and reassure that Energiequelle is a reliable partner for the people in the region. The experience we have gained with the Konttisuo project will be put to good use in the development of other projects in the region, such as our Kimpilamminkangas project," says Nils Borstelmann, Country Manager Energiequelle Finland.
After Paltusmäki (five turbines), Konttisuo is the second project Energiequelle is implementing in Finland since entering the market in 2016. The team now has six employees, and further projects with a total capacity of over 800 MW are in the pipeline.
Since 1997, Energiequelle GmbH has been active internationally as a project manager and operator of wind energy, biomass and photovoltaic plants as well as substations and storage facilities. The headquarter of Energiequelle is in Kallinchen near Berlin, further locations are in Bremen, Oldenburg, Hanover, Putlitz, Penzing, Erfurt, Dresden, Rostock, Leipzig, Guntersblum as well as Rennes, Dijon and Royan (France) and Helsinki (Finland). With more than 250 employees and more than 750 plants built with a total output of around 1,400 MW, Energiequelle is a leading company in the industry.
Helsinki/Konttisuo, 13 July 2020
Publication and Reprint free of charge; please send a voucher copy to Energiequelle GmbH.
Attention editorial offices - For further questions please contact:
Marketing & PR
Tel: +49 421 62 67 69 22
15806 Zossen OT Kallinchen
Online-Pressemappe - alle Pressemitteilungen der Energiequelle GmbH | RSS-Feed abonnieren
Pressebilder nur für die redaktionelle Verwendung
Hinweis: Für den Inhalt der Pressemitteilung ist der Emittent / Herausgeber der Meldung »Energiequelle GmbH« verantwortlich.
Weitere Pressemitteilungen von Energiequelle GmbH
- Französischer Windpark der Energiequelle GmbH geht erfolgreich i...
- Energiequelle GmbH speist erste Kilowattstunde in das finnische N...
- Energiequelle GmbH erzielt 2019 einen Umsatz von 87 Millionen Eur...
- Repowering Projekt der Energiequelle GmbH startet in Esterwegen
- Energiequelle feiert 20-jähriges Firmenjubiläum